Want to boost testosterone naturally? Looking out for an exclusive guide on how you do it? You have landed on the right webpage. Here is your friend, philosopher and guide for increasing testosterone naturally. You can find a total of 101 natural ways to boost testosterone.
So, stay tuned and keep reading!
If you feel that you are overweight, unattractive, sad and erratic man, then probably your testosterone levels have dropped down significantly. Thanks to our modern and unhealthy lifestyle, men these days have become less physically and mentally active, and just want to sink into that comfort zone forever. They have less urge to exercise or to have intimacy or involve themselves in a mental activity that requires active thinking.
But you do not envision yourself as the same person in the next five years. You were not the same person five years back. You were energetic, physically and mentally active, the life of the party and whatnot. However, the drop in your testosterone levels weakened your masculinity and it is hard to believe in yourself.
Why are T-levels in men dropping?
You should not blame yourself. Currently, we have surrounded ourselves with all the drastic factors that tamper with our testosterone levels. You cannot iron out these factors out of your lives. But you can brilliantly alter your lifestyle and make essential changes to it. It could be in the form of diet you consume, the workout you perform, the routine life you have adopted for yourself and also by taking dietary supplements that specifically target in skyrocketing the testosterone levels.
According to the studies, there is a gradual 10 per cent decrease in testosterone levels in men every year. Further studies show that one in four men above the age of 30 suffers from low testosterone levels. You do not have any idea right now how this syndrome is affecting you.
Why should one not go for steroids or other artificial ways?
If the next thing that comes in your mind is the steroid for raising your testosterone, then you ought to read this. Years ago, steroids used to be the quickest way to increase T-levels and earn cool muscles like ever. But various scientific studies have been conducted to know the side effects of steroids and please note that consumption of steroids can be fatal for a human. Not only you will go for illegal means to buy a steroid but it is dangerous for your health. In some countries, steroids are illegal but once you get acquainted with its adverse effects, you will never pronounce the word ‘steroid.’
Instead, you can invest your time and efforts rightly and increase your T-levels naturally. You just have to alter your lifestyle and make it more healthy, not much effort needed. It is also beneficial for long-term health and well-being.
Can one Increase Testosterone Naturally?
- The key solution to this problem is not to get disheartened but to make positive changes in your lifestyle. Instead of escaping from the problem, accept it and make yourself aware of its negative consequences. As you become aware, you will strive every day to change yourself and enhance your lifestyle.
- As we are repeatedly saying about making conscious changes in your lifestyle, we have made elaborate research on this topic. We have listed out 101 ways to increase testosterone naturally. Yes, not 1, or 2, or 10 but 101 ways. Isn’t it amazing that you have all-natural resources to boost up your masculinity? Don’t worry about your low t-levels and read the following article. You will get first-hand resources and various ways to boost up testosterone. These are simple ways, and you do not need much effort on your part. You do not even have to go for the unhealthy and illegal ways of increasing your testosterone levels such as steroids and injections.
- Some of the following ways are testosterone-boosting foods (including vegetables, fruits, etc.), testosterone-boosting exercise routines (how to exercise correctly to seek efficient results), testosterone-boosting habits you can implement in daily routine and miscellaneous other ways you ought to know.
- Now, get ready to know about the best and proven resources to skyrocket your testosterone levels naturally. We have also provided a few tips to incorporate these resources into your lifestyle. Hope it helps you a lot!
Part One: Testosterone-Inducing Foods
- The best, easiest and natural way to increase testosterone is to include testosterone-inducing foods in your diet regime. These foods are not fancy, expensive items but simple, wholesome fruits, vegetables, spices, salads and herbs. All of these foods are easily available at a local grocery store or at the local vegetable vendor at reasonable rates.
- If you are confused with terms such as carb intake and glycemic index of foods, then you can consult a nutritionist for the same. He or she will create a perfect diet regime suitable for you and include all the testosterone-inducing foods properly, as per your preferences and requirements.
- Following is the table consisting of testosterone-boosting foods. It will give you a general idea and increase your awareness of testosterone-boosting foods. You ought to have knowledge about the same.
|Testosterone-Boosting Food||How does it help?||How to eat it rightly?|
|Cruciferous Vegetables||We have been told to eat these vegetables since childhood. These vegetables are not only loaded with nutrients but also with testosterone-boosting substances.|
|1. Broccoli||These vegetables contain a higher amount of indole 3-carbinol that reduces the amount of estradiol in men.||You do not have to over-steam or overcook it. Better eat it raw as a salad in your lunch.|
|2. Cabbage||High fibre content, estradiol-reducing properties, fat prevention properties, weight management, estrogen-reducing properties are some of the benefits of cabbage.||Make it a chopped salad out of it with a tasty dressing on the top of it. You need to have this salad three or four times a week.|
|3. Cauliflower||This is another staple food in the testosterone-boosting diet. Comprising of essential indoles, it balances your estrogen levels.||Have it three or four times a week. You can skip the stalk and eat only the leafy part of this veggie. A cauliflower picker will add to your taste buds, though we will also recommend you to eat it raw or in a cooked form. |
|4. Sprouts||Along with the essential elements of indole-3-carbinol, sprouts are also rich in fibre. It will help you in getting rid of the unwanted estrogen from your body, making the path clear for the production of free testosterone.||Boiled sprouts are common in daily routine. You can even steam or roast for a change. Smaller sprouts are more beneficial than regular ones. Needless to say, you can shop these from any grocery store!|
|5. Kale||Kale is also a type of cabbage and is full of indoles and phyto-nutrients. It reduces estrogen.||Though it can be eaten raw, you might not like its taste. Hence, you can cook it to reduce its bitterness. One can find recipes of kale on the internet. |
|6. Spinach||Comprising minerals such as zinc, magnesium and calcium, spinach is a boost for your testosterone. Remember Popeye, how he gains instant energy! Though it is a funny cartoon, it inspires us to eat more spinach and become muscular like him!||A spinach salad or a soup will work as a wonder! You can even have a can of spinach. LOL.|
|7. Apples||An apple a day keeps the testosterone intact. It is essential for the health of your reproductive organs and for boosting testosterone. Loaded with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, proteins, you need to include it in your diet regime.||Just wash your apple and bit it right away. No need to kill a fruit in a blender. You can cut them into slices for topping these on your salad or on your protein shake itself. Apples are always delicious to munch on!|
|8. Bananas||Comprised with Vitamin B6, potassium, and bromelain, it increases your libido capacity and boosts testosterone.||Bananas are the best for your diet and can easily fit into your bag with no fuss. A morning smoothie having frozen bananas will enhance your taste bud. Or you can simply peel them and eat them right away.|
|9. Berries||You can have four kinds of berries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries. All of them serve with a large amount of fibre and Vitamin P content, which you cannot find in any other fruit. It strengthens your blood vessels and capillaries, improves blood circulation, boosts immunity and gets rid of estrogen.||Make yourself an “all-berries” salad. You can also blend them in a nice smoothie!|
|10. Grapes||Loaded with antioxidants and testosterone-boosting properties, it removes estrogen from your body. The skin of grapes is important with respect to testosterone.||Eat grapes along with the skin. The skin counts. Do not peel the grapes. Do not blend as you might discard away the skin while sieving the contents.|
|11. Kiwis||Kiwis are rich in Vitamin C and Vitamin B6. So, this is an ultimate natural source of testosterone. Kiwis also help in anti-ageing, makes your skin look healthy and free from wrinkles. So, apart from testosterone-inducing properties, you also get the anti-ageing supplement from this natural fruit.||Simply cut it into slices and eat it as a salad. You can find it anywhere in the world due to its increasing importance.|
|12. Oranges||High in Vitamin C content, they fight against cortisol, the enemy of testosterone. It also attacks another estrogen that converts testosterone into estrogen. Hence, including maximum oranges into your diet will help you in the long-term.||Raw oranges or an orange juice on a daily basis would be alright. If you are eating oranges as a whole, then your body is also getting the required amount of fiber, leaving you away from the constipation problem.|
|13. Papaya||Vitamin C is one of the rich vitamins found in papayas. Studies have shown how Vitamin C helps in doubling your testosterone, muscle growth and boosting your immunity.||Papayas can be added to a fruit salad. You can combine it with a healthy breakfast. If you do not have a sweet fruit in your fruit dish, then complement it with sliced papayas.|
|14. Pineapple||It is also known as a magnesium treasure house. It instructs your body to produce testosterone naturally and you also get higher amounts of zinc.||Pineapples taste great when blended into a fine smoothie. If you do not like to eat raw pineapple slices, then you can grill them and eat it with a high protein lunch.|
|15. Pomegranates||Pomegranates are often advised for weak persons to gain energy. Hence, it is an energy-boosting fruit with an appealing taste. It also has a higher level of antioxidants.||Eating pomegranate in raw form is a good deal. Or you can make juice out of it. You can even go for a ready-to-drink juice of this fruit, provided these are low or zero in sugar content.|
|Main Protein Sources||These protein sources should occupy 50 percent of your diet. These will give a boost to your testosterone and muscle mass. Hence, it is the biggest mistake to quit them even for a day.|
|16. Beans||These are low in fat and high in protein and provide a great source of fibre for your body. It improves your overall health without much of a hassle. It contains more zinc as compared to red meat. Superb isn’t it!||Beans can be found in any grocery store. You can opt for canned beans or dry beans, depending upon your convenience and preference. You can create a bean salad if you are tired of eating them boiled or raw. You can even pack them into a container and eat it when you travel. No need to wonder about healthy food when you are outside. This testosterone-boosting treat is a must for every fitness freak.|
|17. Cottage Cheese||It is not always feasible in terms of time and effort to cook organic poultry stuff or high protein food items. In this scenario, cottage cheese comes to your rescue. This is a much affordable and easily available alternative that can fit in your daily diet routine. It has less fat and more protein content.||Store large cartons of this cottage cheese the next time when you shop at the grocery store. You can have dressings on it and can pack in travel containers. One cup a day will give you a testosterone-boosting impact in the long-run.|
|18. Fish||Just check the mercury intake, or else you are fine with maximum fish consumption. Fish have considerable amounts of protein, the essential Omega-3 fatty acids, which give you expected amounts of strength, and low fat. It is also great for your skin and hair. You also would like to look good and not just muscular, right?||The kinds of fish that you should consume on a regular basis are tuna, salmon and tilapia. Top it with spinach or make a tuna salad sandwich. Make sure that you combine a fish with a green rightly to gain more nutrients. A lunch with tuna or salmon is treating your testosterone in an amazing way.|
|19. Lean Organic Beef||Infused with proteins and zinc and less amount of fat, organic beef should be on your list. It is better to opt for the organic version of beef so that you get the authentic form of nutrients and not mixed with any kinds of preservatives. Your hormones will definitely receive the necessary boost with lean organic beef foods.||As beef contains as it is fattier than our usual poultry items. But you can include it in your diet once a week to get the required amount of saturated fats for your body.|
|20. Organic Eggs||Yes. We are again stressing the word organic. Eggs are ignored these days because of the usual bad cholesterol story. Let us tell you the truth, that story was over-hyped and eggs were under-rated since then. If you are buying the organic eggs, then you are acquiring the right kind of cholesterol for the protein formation process in your body.||You can welcome three to four whole eggs for your morning breakfast. If your doctor advises you to skip the yellow portion, then go with the doctor’s advice. Hey, you do not have to make a butter-omelette. Skip that butter as it takes ages to melt it from your body. Instead, pick up the can of olive oil from the kitchen cabinet. Go healthy, guys!|
|21. Organic Milk and Organic Cream||Milk is a rich source of muscle-building ingredients. It also boosts testosterone and hence, bodybuilders and fitness freaks always have milk in their diet. But instead of drinking milk in the pasteurized form, one should go for the raw, organic milk. Similarly, organic cream does not contain huge traces of hormones. It does not contain estrogen content. Hence, organic milk and organic cream can be added safely to your diet schedule on a regular basis.||Many of the eminent fitness personalities have organic cream in their schedule without any guilt. A cold glass of organic milk can be soothing for your mind as well as boosting your testosterone. Go, get it guys!|
|22. Oysters||If you had been keen on reading about the supplements in the above sections, you must have noticed that one of the supplements contain oyster extract. Adding oysters to your diet can also help a lot. Oysters are richer in zinc than any other foodstuff on this planet.||You can get oysters from any grocery store. If you love oysters, then bang on! It is a great deal! Make sure you do not add oil to oysters while cooking and do not fry them at all. Eating oysters once a week can lead to energy levels, testosterone impact and also make you a winner in the bedroom.|
|23. Poultry Foods||Turkey and chicken are the best lean protein sources available in this world. The fat-to-protein ratio is marvelous and you can add them to your daily staple diet to derive testosterone-boosting benefits out of it.||Make it a daily habit to include poultry in your diet. You should always have this in your weekly grocery shopping list. Do not add too much of spices or fry it deep. You can go for roasted or grilled options to retain the proteins and other nutrients in it.|
|24. Raw Nuts||If you are a vegetarian, then you are welcome to this section. Raw nuts such as almonds, walnuts and pecans should be in your diet. These are healthy fats, particularly the mono-saturated ones.||Eating nuts is pretty simple. You can keep a jar of almond at your desk or a container filled with nuts in your gym bag, However, do not over-consume this or munch on it every now and then. Large doses of nuts can be harmful to your health as it contains selenium. You will just dry yourself. A handful a day will do the magic!|
|25. Raw Seeds||How can we forget these resources of healthy fats? Comprised of Vitamin E and Omega-3 fatty acids, raw seeds should be on your shopping list as well in your regime. Amongst all the available seeds, pumpkin, sesame and sunflower seeds rock the chart. Pumpkin seeds are the most recommended ones as they boost testosterone along with other health benefits.||You can stop for these seeds from a store or from an online source. You can even harvest in your backyard if you wish to save bucks and get the purest form. It is a good and healthy snack you will not find elsewhere!|
|Other Vegetables||We must have missed out certain vegetables which are also powered with testosterone-boosting properties. Let us have a look at these.|
|26. Avocados||Healthy fats, Vitamin B6, folic acid – all these are present in avocados. It has been scientifically proven that avocados have the capacity to increase your energy levels, and produce your testosterone.||You can top them on a salad or also eat it as a vegetable. Eating avocados along with grilled salmon or with mangoes or in a sandwich will be a better option!|
|27. Celery||This is a simple vegetable that does not taste great but has impressive testosterone-boosting capacity. According to a research study, celery is shown to release testosterone in our body by secretion of the necessary, relevant hormones.||Celery can be great in a salad combined with a limited portion of spices and condiments. If you want a healthy snack, then go for the sticks.|
|28. Garlic||Garlic has always been beneficial in reducing cholesterol and fighting against blood pressure levels. Moreover, it also restricts the cortisol formation, which acts as a barrier in the muscle growth process. Hence, including this little thing can do a miracle for you.||Eating whole garlic cloves can be a bit embarrassing. Hence, better season your food with it and reap the benefits.|
|29. Onions||After garlic, comes the onion. In 2009, a study was conducted on rats with respect to onion juice and it showed that the rats experienced a 300 per cent increase in their testosterone. Onions have the outstanding ability to boost your testosterone, and you ought to keep this study in mind while cooking.||Obviously, you cannot add onion juice in your juice or favourite smoothie. Instead, you can add it in a salad, or on your omelette, or scrambled eggs, or inside your sandwich. But make sure that you buy and use onions graciously.|
|Herbs and Spices||Herbs and spices are great for seasoning our food with flavors. But when it comes to the testosterone-boosting process, some of the natural herbs and spices play a pivotal role in accelerating it. Loaded with vitamins and antioxidants, these herbs are ready to serve you with testosterone on your plate. Just a pinch of them can give you wholesome testosterone benefits. This section shows you how you can best do it.|
|30. Dandelion Root||It maintains the health of your organs such as liver, promotes overall health, decreases inflammation, removes fat, decreases estrogen and increases testosterone.||One can have dandelion root tea. You can also mix it with other vegetables and herbs. A salad with vegetables and spices can be a treat for your taste buds.|
|31. Ginseng||Ginseng has been used in ancient medicine to target your brain to increase testosterone. As a result, this herb is used in many of the best quality supplements discussed above. It improves blood flow, promotes new cells, improves sexual health, beats stress, accelerates energy, and promotes testosterone production in the body.||Ginseng is not commonly used for cooking purposes. But it can safely be added to hot tea and other beverages. A supplement containing ginseng in its right proportion will do the job.|
|32. Milk Thistle||Milk thistle can help in decreasing estrogens from your body. It also promotes liver health and makes possible the natural production of testosterone.||If it sounds difficult for you to add milk thistle to your diet, then check out the internet for the serving recommendations. You can either add it to your salad or use the seeds in a beverage.|
|33. Oregano||This is a common herb used for making dishes delicious. It not only decreases estrogen but also increases testosterone. It contains antioxidants, and helps in fighting against free radicals. You can safeguard your body from multiple ailments with this item in your diet.||You can use oregano for marinating your lean meats. However, do not use it in heavy dosages as it is harmful for your health, when over-consumed.|
|34. Rosemary||Rosemary makes blood circulation possible and smooth, even to the intimate parts of your body. It fights against free radicals as it has been gifted with antioxidant properties.||A good marinating ingredient for your lean meat! Like oregano, over-consumption of rosemary should be strictly avoided. Take it with a pinch and not a handful while seasoning. Also, do not make it a regular practice of seasoning foods with rosemary.|
|35. Sage||Sage belongs to the mint family. Sage consists of three anti-oxidant compounds namely, carnosol, rosmarinic acid, and carnosic acid. It reduces free radicals of the body, and also decreases the hazardous substances that can be found on the meat surface layer. Thus, it is not just a spice but a layer of protection for your meat.||You can use sage generously on fruits such as blackberries and kiwis, as per your likes and tastes. You can even mix it in a sauce for added taste. Do not forget to add it in one of your favorite cuisines.|
|36. Thyme||It purifies the blood due to the antioxidants contained in this spice. You can pair it with another spice such as rosemary or oregano. The impurities present in your blood will be washed away with this ingredient.||Thyme can be an add-on for soups and salads, all made out of testosterone-boosting foods mentioned above. You can also add it to nuts and oil to form a delicious dip!|
|37. Turmeric||Turmeric is widely known for its antioxidant properties and anti-inflammatory benefits. Turmeric reduces chest fat. So, if you are suffering from the embarrassing symptoms of gynecomastia, then you should include turmeric in your diet. It reduces and balances your estrogen levels and boosts up your testosterone.||You can add turmeric to soups, salads, stews and even on scrambled eggs. Turmeric-based recipes can be easily found on the internet because it is gaining popularity day by day. You can also have a glass full of milk with a right amount of turmeric in it.|
|38. Tongkat Ali||If Tongkat Ali is in your diet, then you can naturally boost your testosterone without any worries. Tongkat Ali has other health benefits too such as – reduction of mental fatigue, improvement in stamina and strength, and amplification of energy levels. It could be mental as well as physical energy levels. Thus, Tongkat Ali has impressive benefits on your body as well as on your mind. Being a healthy and natural aphrodisiac, it promotes a healthy libido and a good sex life for you.||As it is comprised of isolated active compounds and extracted from the Asian shrubs, it is available in the extract form. You can go for a Tongkat Ali supplement found online. Just make sure that the brand is a reputed one and it is a pure natural product.|
|Miscellaneous testosterone-boosting foods – Superstars||This is the list in which we include all the other items apart from vegetables and fruits. You can also include them in your diet, depending upon the availability and upon consultation of your physician. |
|39. Balsamic Vinegar||This is packed with antioxidants and is a superb dressing for your food. It maintains vascular function if you mix it properly with olive oil. It also balances your insulin levels, shreds off excess weight and boosts up testosterone.||Apart from a salad dressing, it can be added in your organic poultry or in your organic fruit salad.|
|40. Organic Olive Oil||You must have already ditched that butter and substituted it with olive oil. But you must not be aware about a beautiful finding that olive oil can actually increase your testosterone levels! Yeahhhh! It can do it. It absorbs cholesterol in your body and ensures that you have produced enough testosterone naturally.||Olive oil is a must for a salad or for making stews. You can use it for making popcorn and still enjoy it without the use of butter. Olive oil should be one of the topmost items in your shopping list.|
|41. Quinoa||It really sounds fancy to use quinoa. But do not get overwhelmed. Once you have covered up with the basic testosterone-boosting foods, you can add quinoa to your regime. Quinoa contains zinc, magnesium and proteins and enhances your testosterone hormone and also your sexual life. No doubt you can’t miss it in your diet henceforth, no matter how fancy it sounds!||You ought to eat cooked quinoa instead of gulping it in raw form. A quinoa-based breakfast can be a healthy alternative to the usual oatmeal breakfast. Quinoa can also be used in salads to make them stomach-filling and soul-filling.|
|42. Rice Germ||Rice germ is somewhat similar to wheat germ. It increases your testosterone naturally. It contains active plant sterols that leads to intense muscle gains.||Rice germ is best used in a protein shake for thickening purpose. You can also use it for garnishing in dinner dishes. Whenever there is a grain-based recipe, rice germ can play a significant and delicious role.|
|43. Wheat Germ||Wheat germ is already giving you the desired level of endurance, but are you deriving testosterone-inducing benefits out of it? If not, then you have to make the change now. Wheat germ consists of Vitamin E, Vitamin B6, octacosanol, it increases muscle strength and testosterone levels too. It is also rich in protein and fibre.||You can use it in your diet just like other grains. Powder it and mix it with flour, or blend it in a smoothie. A cereal sprinkled with wheat germ will also be a healthy alternative for an oats breakfast.|
|44. Whole Grain Rice||The complex carbs such as whole grain rice can boost up your testosterone. You can make a meal out of whole grain rice and enjoy a high-carb diet.||You can add it with vegetables, boiled broccoli, or some of your favorite lean meats. You can also prepare a rice dish, topped up with suitable spices. You can also mix it with sprouts and make a one-pot meal.|
|45. Whole Oats||Whole oats are comprised of special nutrients such as arginine and avenacosides, which secrete LH and testosterone subsequently. They are also comprised of active plant sterols and hence, this can become your other grain-based food.||Whole oats can become a simple breakfast by adding milk and boiled with it. You can even add it in your home-made granola and mix it with your favorite flavored yoghurt.|
Part Two: Effective Exercise Routine – Tips and tricks to keep in mind while working out
‘Exercise maketh a man’, goes the updated quote. If you want to know how you can pump it right to boost your testosterone, then here are some tips and tricks to do so. While working out, you can still produce testosterone naturally. Be mindful with these tips.
46. Avoid over-training
- Perhaps you must be thinking that as you train yourself hard, you can seek more testosterone from your body itself. Though this is true, you do not have to consider your body as a testosterone-producing machine. You need to recover between two workout sessions, even if you are taking the world’s best supplement. If you suffer from symptoms such as mood swings, fatigue, insomnia, and even muscle shrinkage, then you need a break. A damn good break from your overt-training schedule.
- Take a break and come back to your regular routine with full energy. Get enough sleep and do not overwhelm your muscles.
47. Heavy and compound weight training
- If you have been doing isolation exercises these days, then you need to read this. You should understand the significance of compound training exercises. According to a reliable research study, testosterone is more stimulated when you perform compound training exercises. You need to target muscle group muscles at one time. For instance, military presses, walking lunges with weights and so on. If you are doing curls by just standing, you are only concentrating on one group of muscles. But if you sink down into a squat position and do curls, then you are targeting multiple groups of muscles.
- However, this does not mean that you have to include only compound exercises all the days of the week. Restrict it to a certain number of sets and repetitions and allocate one to two hours.
48. Shred that unwanted flab from your body
- Can you imagine a man with the most amazing muscles and with a belly pooch? It sounds funny, doesn’t it? Body fat and body weight is the major reason for the various health concerns. It can also lead to an increase in estrogen levels, reducing your masculinity. As body fat increases, the level of estrogen also increases in your bloodstream, and this process blocks the formation of testosterone in your body. Even the testosterone formed is converted into estrogen by this nasty body fat.
- How can you reduce body fat? Yes, a diet will help but too much of diet restrictions can hamper your testosterone. You have to eat certain carbs and fats for your health. You can include a fat-burning, intense workout in your routine by consulting your personal trainer. You can even choose smarter foods that burn fat but help build muscle in your body. Yes, a good dietician can figure this out for you. Refined sugars such as colas, sweets and bread should be completely eliminated from the diet. We all know this fundamental. Add a lot of fresh veggies, fruits and nuts in your diet.
- You can even include a supplement in your diet that works on fat reduction and muscle growth. We have given information about such supplements in the above section.
49. Perform interval sprints at regular intervals
- Cardio definitely works for the reduction of body fat but sprinting can equally help. It not only melts that excessive fat layer but also boosts testosterone. According to a recent study, it has been observed that a short sprint of six seconds can increase testosterone in young men and are amplified until the complete recovery session.
- Hence, if you are planning for a 30-minute treadmill session, imagine how you can divert that time for sprinting and boost up your testosterone levels instead!
50. Include short and intensive workout sessions
- For increasing testosterone and building muscles, you need not have long-lasting sessions. Instead, you can lift heavy weights for a short period of time. Focus on the weight instead of time while working out rightly. As per the recent studies undertaken, shorter workout sessions lasting for 20 minutes can bring about a dramatic increase in the testosterone levels. This is because these short workout sessions are designed with high-intensity moves and heavier weights.
- Trace out the heaviest weight in your gym and lift it five times instead of the lightest weight for a hundred times. Take a minute rest and repeat the procedure. Simple as it is! It will give you the highest testosterone-boosting impact.
51. Volume Training
- This point is in congruence with the above point. Focus on heavier weights with a few repetitions. Focus on the large and multiple muscle groups and slow down each movement. Concentrate on the muscles you are working, visualize that your muscles are active and working out. This mindfulness technique has been recommended by the eminent fitness experts.
- Give your body time to relax and recover from the previous workout sessions. Do not force your body to over-train.
52. Hire a personal trainer
- If you think that hiring a personal trainer is a waste of money, then you are on the wrong planet. A personal trainer will know what your body wants and will design a high-intensity, short-duration workout session for you. He is better knowledge than you and knows how to stimulate your body in increasing testosterone through an exercise regime.
- You have to check the expertise of the personal trainer you are about to hire. Do not go for any random trainer who is charging much less than the others. Ask your friends, and acquaintances and make a wise decision instead.
Thus, these tips and tricks pertaining to exercise routine are worth implementing in your daily life. You ought to understand how important these are. Simply lifting weights does not mean you can become the next topmost bodybuilder of your town. It takes conscious, rigorous and smart efforts to become one. If testosterone-boosting is your aim, then make a mental note of all these above tips.
Part Three: Productive Habits to be incorporated in your daily routine
Here are certain tips, tricks and habits that you can incorporate in your daily routine. You do not have any idea right now how a productive habit can constructively increase your testosterone levels. Let us learn more about these.
53. Check your selenium levels
It has been studied that selenium levels have a direct linkage with the amplification of testosterone levels. Though selenium sounds like a rarely found supplement, one can find it in Brazilian nuts. You have to ask your doctor regarding your selenium levels, get a test done and add it in your diet accordingly. Brazil nuts can be simply added if you do not wish to overdose yourselves with selenium. You can find these at the local grocery store or even in granola.
54. Eat Organic Foods
Nowadays, being organic has become a trend amongst people. They prefer organically produced foods, fruits and vegetables. For some people, organic has become religion! Jokes apart, we cannot deny the fact that organic foods definitely give us higher food value as compared to the foods produced with pesticides and fertilizer. No matter how much you clean them, there will be a trace of pesticides and you will never know it. Hence, it is better to adopt and maintain an organic lifestyle. Organic foods are available at the grocery stores or special organic stores, or you can buy it from an online store. Some online stores really offer reasonable prices for these foods. Hence, better alter your lifestyle into organic and unhealthy.
55. Get enough sleep at night
It has been observed in studies that men who do not sleep soundly at night experience low testosterone levels. Hence, it is essential for you to sleep for at least six hours every night. You can develop a proper bedtime routine and get sufficient amounts of sleep. You need to communicate this with your partner or your family members with whom you share the room. Make it a habit in your monthly tracker. You will find in a month whether you get 6 hours of sleep or not.
56. Sexual stimulation
It is necessary to feel sexually stimulated often as it increases testosterone levels. Well, you can utilize internet resources for this purpose and get on your sexual arousal and sexual drive on the track. Do not overdose it as you might feel distracted during workouts or at the workplace. Hence, a limited amount of sexual stimulation will help.
57. Maintain a positive attitude
Here comes our favorite tip, a positive attitude. These days, our phone messages, Instagram photos and social media are loaded with positivity quotes and affirmations. But do you really practice positivity in your life? Do you experience negative thinking? How often do you have negative thoughts in your mind? Do you encourage others into positivity or negativity? Well, the key is to develop a positive attitude in such a way that the people who surround you will also experience the same. We want to create an environment and not just a personal attitude.
58. Fight against depression
There is a link between depression and low testosterone levels. The more depressed you are, the less likely your body will secrete testosterone in the body. Hence, you have to fight against depression and get on your positivity shoes. Be happy, exercise more not just to build muscles but to release endorphins, read good books, listen to music, develop a long-lasting and deep relationship with your partner, or even journal on a regular basis. These tips will definitely help you in not only increase testosterone but also in enhancing your mental health condition.
59. Cool your bedroom
The more sound you sleep, the better you will feel. It also reduces stress and makes your brain active during the day. One of the ways to get sound sleep at night is to lower the temperature of your bedroom. Hot temperatures can hamper your testosterone levels and your mindset too. A healthy sleep pattern influences testosterone levels, always keeping it in mind.
Apart from weight training and eating healthy foods, mediation can also help you in amplifying your testosterone levels. Meditation is not just meant for monks and spiritual gurus. Anyone, including a fitness freak, can benefit from meditation. You can practice certain mediation techniques, yoga postures to stabilize your stress levels. You can download an app or watch a free video on this. You will get useful tips on the internet itself.
61. Drink purified water
Just like the organic foodstuffs, purified water also helps in maintaining your testosterone levels. Unfiltered water contains chemicals, pollutants and xenoestrogens which increases your body’s ability to produce estrogen. This is not the thing that you want! You can buy a water purifier at your home. Check for the company and the overall filtration technique it has.
62. Optimize Vitamin D
We have already discussed while elaborating about testosterone-boosting supplements that deficiency of Vitamin D in men can result in low testosterone levels. Vitamin D also promotes the following benefits such as improvement of libido, sperm development, and testosterone-improvement and so on. Sun exposure is one of the best ways to get Vitamin D. Expose your body, including your genitals to the sunlight. If this is not possible in case you are living in a cold country, then taking a Vitamin D supplement will definitely help. We have also listed certain supplements that contain Vitamin D. Don’t forget to check those out.
63. Participate in competitions
You do not have to aim for being Mr Universe or Mr World for this. You do not even have to worry about winning or losing. Remember that participation is more important than winning. Once you have the target for participating in the competitions, you will be automatically motivated to implement ways for increasing your testosterone.
64. Do not wear tight clothes while sleeping
Your genitals should feel comfortable while you sleep at night. Hence, wear loose and comfortable clothes instead of tightly fitted garments. As a major portion of the testosterone is produced at night, you should take care of what you wear and how you sleep at night.
65. Wear an eye mask when you sleep at night
These tips will not make you look masculine but it will help you to get sound sleep. If you sleep with artificial lights on, then it will lead to the secretion of more cortisol, which hampers with the existing hormone levels. Hence, make a conscious effort to decrease this artificial light. If your partner does not like it or you do not like to sleep in the dark, then you can use an eye-mask. You can find an eye-mask in a nearby store.
66. Use cold showers
Cold showers have always shown health benefits. Some of the benefits of cold showers for men are better blood circulation in the body, improvement of hair and skin conditions, and increase in testosterone. The cold shower also stimulates the production of testosterone in your body. If you are not used to it, then try for a 10-minute cold shower in the initial days before going to bed and after you wake up. It will increase your strength and energy levels the next day you wake up in the morning.
Part Four: Things you need to avoid for increasing and stabilizing testosterone levels
These are certain things and acts you need to avoid completely so that your testosterone levels are at the optimum level. If you avoid the following items, then you can be at the edge when it comes to testosterone levels.
67. Avoid over-consumption of alcohol
- Over-consumption of alcohol can restrict the testosterone formation in your body. Alcohol reduces zinc content in your body and has an adverse effect on the endocrine glands in your body. This stops the testosterone production process.
- Thus, it depends entirely on you how you are going to deal with this issue. It requires your conscious effort and realization of the consequences of over-consumption of alcohol.
68. Intake of birth control pills by women
This point is for only women. As all women know, birth control pills have an adverse effect on your health, including depletion of testosterone levels. As a result, your libido also decreases. You can look out for other contraception alternatives which are safer and healthier than these pills.
69. Avoid carbonated beverages
Carbonated beverages have an adverse impact on your testosterone and it is far more than you have expected. These drinks contain a huge amount of calories and have a rapid absorption rate. You can substitute these beverages with healthy green juices made out of organic vegetables and fruits. A morning smoothie before a workout session is packed with testosterone-boosting ingredients such as Vitamin C, zinc and iron.
70. Commercial protein sources
The commercial-based protein sources such as protein powders are commonly used and reasonable in terms of price. However, these are non-organic in nature and can increase the estrogen levels in your body. Hence, it is better to go for natural and organic protein sources instead of these non-organic ones.
71. Throw away the plastic
Plastic is not only harmful to the environment, but also for your testosterone. Plastic comprises xenoestrogens that can reduce the testosterone content. Hence, replace your plastic bottles with copper bottles or glass bottles. Simply, Go Green and look out for the difference in yourself as well as in the surrounding environment.
72. Over-consumption of sugar
Sugar is a silent killer. If you will read the harmful effects of consuming sugar, then you will wonder why you buy sugar from the grocery store. You need only 12 teaspoons of sugar and you can substitute it with dates, fruits, honey, jaggery, stevia and other healthy alternatives. Eating sugar can tamper with your insulin levels, thereby affecting your testosterone levels. Cut back your sugar intake. You can even maintain a food journal of the same. If it is not possible to completely eliminate all the sugary items, then cut down one sugary item one week. You will not get overwhelmed and your body will not experience a sugar crash-down effect.
- Yeah, stress is unavoidable but distracting for your testosterone levels. Stress invites several kinds of ailments without your knowledge. Stress increases cortisol and hampers your testosterone.
- Fortunately, stress management techniques are gaining immense popularity. The key lies in implementing these stress management techniques and bringing a change in your lifestyle. For instance, you can try out relaxation techniques such as deep breathing. Yes, it works. It will take time to do it properly but once you master this art, you can effectively manage stress. You can even identify the stress triggers inside yourself and avoid them or eliminate them. For instance, if someone didn’t like your Instagram photo, it should not cause stress while working out. You should be self-motivated to exercise and your motivation should not depend on the likes of other persons.
- You should not worry about trivial things. And if something serious is worrying you about, then you need to find a workable solution on it.
74. Plastic wraps
As already discussed, plastic is a secret enemy of your testosterone levels. Hence, do not cover your foods in plastic wraps and heat them. Just curb out this practice from your routine and you will feel just amazing. We are sure that you won’t get the same kind of enjoyment but your testosterone will receive a healthy boost.
75. Ditch the pesticides and herbicides in your garden
All the pesticides and herbicides contain loads of harmful substances that can shoot up the levels of unwanted estrogens in your body. We are not trying to increase estrogen and decrease testosterone, which these herbicides are leading to. You can try out natural remedies to get rid of pests in your garden. In fact, your product will be healthy and better than earlier.
76. Insufficient amount of sleep
- If you think that reducing the amount of sleep and redirecting the time in the gym or at the workplace can gain you better results, then you are not right. In fact, you are working against the testosterone requirement of your body. The nighttime is the perfect time during which your testosterone levels are working and accelerating. Hence, you ought to get a good night’s sleep without any distractions.
- If you are not getting enough time to sleep because of your routine, then certain time management tips will help you. You have to plan your day, every week and every month concretely by setting appropriate goals and steps towards it. You should allocate time for yourselves to unwind and relax. Adopt a healthy bedtime routine and stick to healthy productive habits.
77. Do not overheat your genitals
Your testicles need to be cooler than the rest of the body. Heating of genitals can result in depletion of the body’s capacity to produce testosterone. You can follow certain tips to cool your genitals such as wearing a loose undergarment, taking a cold shower, and reducing your weight.
78. Ditch the shampoos that contain Xenoestrogens
- Shampoos also contain xenoestrogens and these can be easily figured out by the words, parabens, sulfates and propylene glycol. You will feel that a shampoo is applied externally on the hair and body, but it has the capacity to enter your bloodstream and increase estrogen levels in it.
- Hence, choose a shampoo after reading its label and check out for the danger words. A simple way would be to buy organic shampoo. Organic-based establishments have formulated shampoos without any trace of artificial chemicals. Hence, they are safe for you.
- Some of you must have quit smoking years ago. While some of you are of the age-old belief that smoking reduces calorie intake and are still indulged in smoking. Stop it! Do not believe in this myth and understand the bitter truth right now! Smoking reduces the transportation of oxygen in the bloodstream and it also increases your heartbeat. It also acts as a stimulant. Light smoking can also decrease free testosterone levels and increase the SHBG process.
- It is better for you if you quit smoking at the earliest or you will never be able to increase your testosterone. You can consult an expert to help you quit smoking. Some doctors are also proficient in the tools to get rid of smoking. However, it is up to you how you are going to curb this habit and implement a healthy lifestyle. Make a concrete plan and adhere to it. Inform your friends, partner and loved ones that you are quitting smoking for your health purpose. They will always provide you with a positive support system. It will take time to quit smoking completely. But do not worry, you can do it and you will gain from it.
80. Soy products
- Have you heard of soy products? You heard it right. Soy is found in almost every pre-packaged food item but you have to curb it from your diet. Soy milk and soy cottage cheese sound healthy, but not in reality. Soy increases testosterone but it also increases estrogen in your body. You cannot afford to have this double-effect on your body. Instead, say goodbye to soy now itself.
- Read the ingredients of each product carefully and check whether the label contains information relating to soya. Yes, you can find a ton of products with soy and you have to eliminate them from your diet. Don’t worry, you will benefit from this practice. You can find that a number of health and testosterone-boosting supplements do not contain soy.
81. Ditch the sunscreens with oxybenzone
- Sun protection is necessary if you are going outdoors in the sun or you are living in a hot country. It will help you protect your skin against harmful UV rays. But many of the widely used sunscreens contain oxybenzone. What is oxybenzone? It is a harmful substance that affects your adrenal system, hampers your body functioning and results in a reduction of testosterone levels.
- It is not a wise idea to skip sunscreen lotion or stay indoors all the time. But you can always select the sunscreen lotion carefully after checking its ingredients and making sure that it does not contain oxybenzone.
82. Toothpastes comprising of Triclosan
- Brushing twice a day – this habit is followed by most of the people. It maintains your oral and dental hygiene and is a great habit to inculcate. However, even though dental hygiene is important for us, these kinds of toothpaste also contain a harmful chemical known as Triclosan. This ingredient is a testosterone-boosting enemy and can hinder the overall process of testosterone formation. Triclosan fights against bacteria, and plaque but it also obstructs the production of nitric oxide that takes place in your mouth. Nitric oxide is responsible for sexual drive and libido enhancement, which are critical factors for the testosterone-formation process.
- Hence, it is better to check the ingredients and look out for the presence of Triclosan in toothpastes. If it contains this ingredient, then don’t purchase it. The best solution would be to opt for organic toothpaste, but you still have to check for the ingredients.
- If pesticides or substances such as parabens are used while producing or manufacturing any product, then you have to avoid the product. This is because you are just exposing yourself to xenoestrogens and inviting estrogens in your bloodstreams and throwing out the essential testosterone from your body. You can find that xenoestrogens, the enemy of testosterone are added to various products such as home care products, personal grooming products, pesticides, and so on.
- Hence, better buy organic foods and household items. Check the labels of these products to find out whether these products are free from parabens and xenoestrogens. Wash all the perishable foods such as fruits and vegetables before eating them. Do not store foods in plastic containers.
84. Avoid placing your phone in your pants’ pockets
Most of the men have the practice of keeping their smartphone in the pockets of pants or trousers. This is a very wrong practice and can hamper your testosterone and genital organs. Smartphones emit various radiations, rays and over-heat the genitals. As these delicate organs get overheated, they bring down your testosterone levels and also the overall health of these genitals. Hence, even though it is an easy and convenient practice, do not keep your phone inside your pockets.
Thus, these habits and tips will help you in increasing testosterone. You can start with developing a bedtime routine and get your sleep pattern on the track. Later on, you can start with some organic grocery shopping and other tips. It will take a month or so to inculcate a new habit in yourself. Hence, do not expect miracles in one day. Be patient. Think that you are changing your lifestyle, and not forcing yourself to adopt a new habit. It works better!
Part Five: Testosterone-Boosting Supplements
- When studies showed the negative implications of steroids, the healthcare industry decided to put serious efforts in developing legal and natural alternatives to these anabolic steroids. As a result, supplements were developed in due course of time.
- The healthcare industry is flooded with testosterone-boosting supplements. Some of them do not disclose ingredients but make huge promises to accelerate your T-levels. While some of them cause adverse side effects due to the artificial substances contained in them. Hence, you have to be extra careful while choosing a T-supplement. Certain mindful steps would be checking the brand name, check the ingredients contained in the supplement, the benefits it offers, the resulting side effects, and many other factors.
- We have made this job easy by describing to you the following testosterone-boosting supplements. Made out of natural ingredients, these supplements will result in various health benefits connecting to higher levels of testosterone. For instance, muscle growth, improvement in sex drive, increase in energy levels, etc. These supplements are creations out of extensive research made by world-class experts. A doctor’s consultation is recommended, but a doctor’s prescription is not needed at all. Let us not waste one more moment but know more about these supplements in the following pointers.
85. Supplement: #1 TestoGen: Best for: Muscle-Building, Sex drive and Cognition (Rating – 5.0/5.0)
- Another well-known brand name that is involved in supplying excellent quality supplements to the customers around the world is Wolfson Berg Limited. Its special testosterone-boosting supplement, TestoGen has helped millions of customers in regaining their masculinity and muscle growth.
- A powerful formulation that nurtures your masculinity, and other testosterone-related benefits, TestoGen contains the following ingredients namely, magnesium, Vitamin D, Boron, Vitamin K1, Nettle Leaf Extract, Fenugreek Extract, Red Ginseng Extract, Vitamin B6, Zinc and Bioperine.
- Let us know about some of the ingredients. Vitamin D lifts up your testosterone naturally as it is combined with other nutrients like magnesium, and boron in TestoGen. It has been observed in a study that subjects with deficiency of Vitamin D have low testosterone levels and those having enough Vitamin D content in the body had better testosterone levels. Boron is another ingredient that can increase testosterone levels in men even if used in smaller proportions. Even 10mg of boron can result in a 28% increase in testosterone levels in men. Another study was conducted to know the significance of boron amongst bodybuilders. It showed that if bodybuilders are provided with a boron supplement on a daily basis, then they experience a significant rise in testosterone levels. Nettle leaf extract is a natural leaf extract that helps in acquiring hard muscle gains and also in improving a man’s libido. So, all the ingredients have been scientifically proven and each one has a specific purpose in skyrocketing your testosterone naturally.
- If you would like to check out some of the scientific references and links, then you can find those on the official website of this supplement. You can even contact the customer support and ask for the same. These references help you believe in the quality and performance of the supplement so that you go for a genuine try.
- Some of the add-ons of this supplement are – limited dosage in a day, instant results not taking more than one month, no need to alter your diet and lifestyle, availability of offers and discounts, discreet packaging, 100-days money-back guarantee, worldwide shipping facilities, and so on.
- Thus, you can order for this supplement from the comfort of your home and gain maximum benefits. TestoGen works on the principle – cut down the unessential things in life and gives you the most essential benefits. So, get ready to experience a complete transformation with TestoGen supplements in the least possible time. Testogen For Sale: Check offer details from here.
86. Supplement: #2 PrimeMale – Best for: Improve sex drive (Rating 4.8/5.0)
- Propura Limited, one of the leading brands in the country, came up with the idea of PrimeMale supplements to render the necessary nutrition to men for increasing their testosterone levels. Muscle weakness, loss of strength, loss of sex drive, loss of energy and enthusiasm are some of the symptoms of low T-levels. The scientists at Propura have analyzed these factors of low T-levels and hence, they created PrimeMale supplements for men.
- Made out of potent ingredients namely, Korean Red Ginseng, Mucuna Pruriens extract, magnesium citrate, nettle root extract, Vitamins such as Vitamin B6 and Vitamin D3, zinc, boron, and Bioperine, this supplement makes sure that your body effectively secretes the male hormone, testosterone in adequate amounts. Each ingredient has been studied by experts and results have been derived as to how it contributes to the rise in testosterone levels. Let us discuss one of these studies. When male subjects in a study were provided with 10mg of boron for one week, they experienced a sudden rise in testosterone levels and a steady drop in SHBG. The ingredient, Bioperine has been brilliantly added to this supplement to enhance the bioavailability of other ingredients in the supplement.
- When it comes to add-ons, then Propura Limited offers you a 90-day, risk-free, money-back guarantee policy. It means if you are not satisfied with the product quality, then you can return it to the company and claim for your refund. In this way, if you are trying the supplement for the first time, then you won’t feel that your purchase money is at risk. The company supports your first-time purchase effectively.
- Another add-on is the assurance of product quality. All the PrimeMale supplements are prepared in adherence to the pre-established quality standards and in FDA-based facilities. The supplement bottle that you receive in your hands is of a proper expiry date, disclosing all the ingredients and necessary details. In short, you get an excellent quality supplement.
- It is embarrassing to consume a sexual enhancement supplement. It is also tedious to feed our bodies with different supplements for various purposes such as – muscle-building, libido-enhancement, and anti-ageing, gynecomastia-curing and so on. Instead, buy PrimeMale supplements and seek a one-stop solution to all your testosterone requirements.
- Positive reviews from the existing customers is another reason why you should try this. People have tried PrimeMale after trying several other supplements and quick solutions like injections. These customers recommend other men to try PrimeMale and stop searching for other hacks.
- Priced at $69 for one bottle of PrimeMale supplements, you can also get shipping free if you are buying more than one bottle and if you are living in the US or UK. Suitable for all men above the age of 30, this is also an anti-ageing supplement. You can experience benefits in terms of reduction in wrinkles and other signs of ageing, and restoration of energy levels. Not exactly a muscle-building supplement, but it works favorable on your muscles by increasing its strength and size, by dealing with your testosterone levels.
- Hit the target today with PrimeMale and welcome yourself as an alpha man in this world! Also Read Top 5 Reason To Buy PrimeMale.
87. Supplement: #3 TestoFuel – Best for: Muscle Building (12 powerful Ingredients) (Rating – 4.7/5.0)
- Roar Ambition Limited was considerate enough to understand the problems of low testosterone in men. The scientists and creators at the company understood that thousands of men are suffering from depression, mood swings, low energy, low muscle growth, low sex drive and so on. There was a need to get rid of these problems by developing a unique supplement that is not only effective but safe and natural for overall well-being.
- TestoFuel helps your body to produce more and more testosterone naturally, without the requirement of any anabolic steroid. The ingredients in TestoFuel are D-Aspartic Acid, Vitamin D, Oyster extract, ginseng, fenugreek, magnesium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin K2, and zinc. D-Aspartic acid is an essential amino acid that accelerates your testosterone at a significant rate. It facilitates human growth formation, reduces estrogen levels in men, and delivers optimum results after every fitness session. Oyster extract, another unique ingredient contains huge amounts of zinc. It is not possible to eat oysters on a daily basis, but a supplement infused with oyster extract can definitely help. Oyster extract not only contains zinc but also comprises other nutrients such as amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and so on. The oyster extract will not only work as a testosterone-inducing supplement for you but will also work as a multivitamin tablet for your health requirements.
- Right from increasing strength and stamina to boosting up metabolism, from improving your mood to increasing HGH, these multi-beneficial supplements provide you with all-round growth and development. It has been endorsed by celebrities such as Mr Olympia, Master Robby Robinson. Roar Ambition Limited has a large number of satisfied and regular customers from all over the world. One box of 120 capsules of TestoFuel will cost you $65.00 and you can save and seek some add-ons on buying a bulk package. So, if you are above the age of 18 and your life goal is to be a bodybuilder or an athlete or seek muscle gains, then you can try this supplement for your own good. Even elderly men who are experiencing a decline in testosterone levels and muscle mass, they too can seek benefits of TestoFuel without experiencing any side effects.
- You don’t have to wait for years to experience the results. This is because TestoFuel provides you with quick results. Consume this supplement with the maximum amount of patience for at least 2 months and then, you can observe the new you in the mirror. For better results, using a stack will work. Placing an online order on the official website of TestoFuel is not a difficult task. You can place a trial order or a bulk order within a fraction of seconds.
- Thus, TestoFuel is a clinically proven and natural solution to skyrocket your testosterone levels without tampering with your health. Also Read: Why Testofuel is better as compare to other testosterone bodybuilding supplements? All Reasons explained here.
88. Supplement: TestoTEK – Discontinued! (Rating – N/A)
- TestoTEK – one of the greatest creations made by TEK Naturals, a leading supplement company. TestoTEK is the ultimate solution to transform your life by targeting and increasing your testosterone levels. If you have the feeling that you have become aged, or simply that you are not good enough, then you ought to try TestoTEK supplements.
- Each ingredient in TestoTEK has been proven to be of immense value and can result in amplifying your testosterone levels. Each ingredient is unique in this supplement. Once you understand how each ingredient works, you will get a brief idea of how the supplement works as a whole. For instance, the B Complex Vitamins. These vitamins play a vital role in the functioning of various body processes. They create free testosterone in your body, which is healthy. It also increases your energy levels and lightens up your mood, alleviating the erratic mood swings from your life. On the same parlance, Vitamin K is an essential vitamin that promotes cardiovascular health and bone strength in humans. When a study was conducted on rats in Japan, it was found out that their testosterone levels increased as they were given optimum dosages of Vitamin K.
- The list of ingredients in TestoTEK is – B Complex Vitamins such as Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2, and Vitamin B5, Vitamin K, Vitamin D3, Zinc, DAA, Mucuna Pruriens extract, stinging nettle root extract, oyster body extract, fenugreek seed powder, and Eleuthero Root Powder. Mucuna Pruriens is a vital ingredient that is derived from Mother Nature and hinders the formation of prolactin and estrogen in men, leaving more scope for free testosterone.
- Men above the age of 18 can consume TestoTEK supplements. You could be in your 40s, 50s or even 60s, you will still gain a lot from this supplement. A leading web portal known as “Information About Supplements Today” has ranked this supplement as the Number One supplement in the market. So, you are about to try the world’s best supplement! Yayyyy!
- 3 capsules a day after a healthy breakfast is the ideal dosage you need to consume. Not a great deal! Don’t even have to set reminders for the same! TEK Naturals Inc., the creator of TestoTEK have been consistent in delivering excellent quality supplements to cater to the varying health requirements of the customers around the world. The price of one bottle of TestoTEK capsules is $69.99. Buying a package of 3 bottles or 6 bottles sounds like a money-saving deal! Though one month-consumption can give you immediate results, it is recommended to stick to this supplement routine for at least 3-6 months.
- 30-day money-back guarantee is also available by the company. Well, TestoTEK will not cause side effects as it does not contain artificial substances. Even the tablets are covered by veggie caps and all plant-based ingredients are used.
89. Supplement: #4 TestoMax – Best for: Sustanon 250 Alternative, Muscle Building and Fat Loss (Rating – 4.5/5.0)
- Crazy Bulk. Yeah, they just drive you crazy in their field of awesome supplements. If you are a bodybuilder, you must have an idea about the variety of stacks offered by Crazy Bulk. Still, we would like to introduce Crazy Bulk in this segment. This company has been in the field of sports nutrition supplements for more than a decade. They have been producing and supplying premium quality supplements and stacks exclusively meant for the bodybuilders around the world. The scientists and nutritionists at Crazy Bulk have researched the working of anabolic steroids and developed legal supplements to these illegal options. The supplements of Crazy Bulk mimic the working of the steroids but do not cause any side effects on your health. Hence, it is a wise decision to buy from Crazy Bulk.
- When we check out bodybuilding supplements, we also look for a testosterone-boosting one. Crazy Bulk’s TestoMax is one of the unique formulations targeted for increasing T-levels in your body. Your goal could be to get intense muscle gains or higher energy levels. TestoMax will deliver the results it promises to you. It does not contain artificial testosterone or raw steroids, but all the natural ingredients that stimulate your body to secrete more testosterone.
- Let us study some of these ingredients. Vitamin D3, Vitamin K1 and Vitamin B6 are some of the essential vitamins that guarantee a rise in testosterone as well as overall well-being. Minerals such as magnesium and zinc rule the testosterone content in our body. Natural extracts such as Red Ginseng Powder, nettle root extract, and fenugreek extract are a boon from Mother Nature itself. How can we deny its importance? Other ingredients like boron, Bioperine and D-Aspartic Acid work in coordination with each other and influence testosterone levels. Thus, a handful of ingredients are highly responsible for a boost in our testosterone content.
- We have already mentioned that Crazy Bulks offers wonderful stacks for the bodybuilders. It could be a bulking stage stack, a cutting cycle stack or an HGH stack. Each stack comprises a combination of useful supplements that work together to serve your body with the right amount of nutritional content. For instance, an HGH stack contains all the supplements that boost up your testosterone, human growth hormone, and other significant hormones. A bulking cycle stack comprises supplements such as TestoMax, Trenorol, Anadrole, DecaDuro, and D-Bol.
- Confused about a perfect stacking solution for yourself? Or have more doubts regarding TestoMax? No worries. The customer support at Crazy Bulk will help you in every situation and will provide a meaningful solution for your testosterone and other requirements. Apart from free shipping and a money-back guarantee policy, this supplement is priced at $59.99 for a bottle of 90 capsules. You can even check the customer reviews on the site and understand how this supplement has helped them in their respective journeys of becoming a bodybuilder. The legal version of Sustanon 250 for sale from here!
90. Supplement: #5 TestRX – Best for: Muscle Building (Rating – 4.3/5.0)
- Leading Edge Health. Perhaps you have heard its name or even tried some of the supplements of this company. Yes, you just cannot wait to describe how positive you felt when you consumed a supplement manufactured by Leading Edge Health. Now, it is the time to make yourself aware of a testosterone-boosting supplement from the same company named TestRX.
- Do you know that the cortisol hormone is a major hindrance for your muscle growth as it breaks down the muscle tissues? But Testosterone appears at the scene like a muscle-hero and fights with this cortisol, eradicating from the path of muscle development. The creators at TestRX understand this scientific concept and hence, they have developed these supplements to fight cortisol and lead to the process of protein synthesis in our bodies. Comprised of the essential amino acids, this supplement helps in the formation of protein and is an important step towards muscle-building.
- As the testosterone increases, there is an increase in muscle size and strength, quick recovery after a workout session, muscles become stronger and bigger, increases in the formation of red blood cells and oxygenation of muscles. TestRX completely works on this theory and provides you with amazing results. The ingredients in this supplement are few in number but highly effective. For instance, the ZMA combination is effective in delivering you optimum results. ZMA is the perfect combination of two vital minerals and one vitamin type namely, Zinc monomethionine Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate, and Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine. When a study was conducted in 2000 to understand the impact of ZMA, it was observed that ZMA really helped athletes to boost their aerobic performance within 7 weeks, which was pretty impressive. Not only this, but the football players also witnessed an improvement in their immune system.
- Other ingredients included in TestRX are Fenugreek seed extract, Vitamin K2, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B5, magnesium, zinc and D-Aspartic Acid. You do not have to take a separate tablet for reducing your weight as TestRX aids in a weight loss of a person.
- Do we need to introduce Leading Edge Health? It is obvious. This reputed brand does not require a formal introduction. It has reached 90 per cent of the households and is liked and appreciated by the customers who use it. Some of the customers have even posted their pictures on the website showing how they were before and after consuming this supplement for a specified period. They could get over the problem of water retention and also decrease their body fat. Though the body fat was decreasing, the muscle mass was increasing which was great! Thus, TestRX has brought significant changes in persons.
- One month supply of this package will cost you $69.95. You can opt for a money-saving package if you have loved the effects of this unique supplement. Grab your TestRX Coupon Code special deal for all our reader from here.
- When you add BCAAs to your diet, your aim of increasing testosterone seems to be possible. BCAA stands for ‘Branch Chain Amino Acids‘. When you combine this supplement with resistance training, you can experience a dramatic rise in your testosterone. You can find this essential substance in whey protein and dairy products. But please keep in mind that these dairy products should be of excellent quality. Always go for the organic ones. You can also buy a BCAA-infused supplement from a pharmacy store, after thorough research of the brand and the ingredients in it.
- BCAA is also available in powder and caplet form. Powders can be easily added to smoothies and protein shakes for extra thickness and nutrition.
- This supplement has been proven in several scientific studies. The full form of CLA is ‘Conjugated Linoleic Acid‘. It is an essential fat that works in a wonderful manner to burn other unwanted fats in your body. Yeah. A fat-burning fat! It is mostly found in organic beef, but you can consume it in the form of a pill or a supplement.
- In one of the focused studies, test subjects who consumed 5 gms of CLA on a daily basis experienced more muscle growth as compared to the other control group. This study was carried on for seven weeks. Really instant results!
- This is a popular muscle-building supplement used for decades by the bodybuilders around the globe. Even athletes have been using this supplement for better results. Creatine helps in retaining water in the muscles and gives you the strength and stamina to lift heavyweights in the weight room.
- You can find this supplement in the grocery stores and pharmacy outlets. It is available in powdered and capsule form, so it is easy to consume.
Bonus Guide: How to incorporate these 101 natural ways to increase testosterone in your life effectively, without any fuss?
- You must have smiled to yourself when you bumped into this exclusive and detailed guide on how to increase testosterone naturally through 101 ways. You must have wondered to yourselves, “Hey, did I witness a miracle just now? I have got the proven mantra in my life. Soon, I will become an alpha man, and can prove my abilities and unhide my valuable potentials to everyone.”
- But when you close this site and turn into your daily life, you might be overwhelmed with what you have secured just now. You might stumble and mumble to yourself, “Hey, how do I do all this? I am just flabbergasted with all these tips and resources. I just don’t know how to incorporate all these resources in my daily life at one time. God! Please help.”
- Well, you do not have to call God for this simple activity. This is because we could analyze your future mental situation properly and hence, we have come with these tips and tricks to incorporate these tips in your daily life. You want to increase your T-levels, you have got the right resource, and you also have a clear mindset, now you have to get ready for the change. Feel your gut feeling, feel your mental energy sweeping inside you. You can do it. Come on, it is the time to get on your “Implementation” shoes and show to the world that you are still the alpha man you had always dreamed of.
94. Adopt a cool attitude:
- Recollect the famous saying, “Rome was not built in a day.” You do not have to incorporate all these resources in one go. You have to go slow and welcome each change gradually and effectively. You can apply the popular Chunking Technique while implementing these changes in your life.
- For instance, you can divide these tips into vital sections such as supplements, exercise routine, morning habits, evening habits, night-time habits, fruits, veggies, salads, and so on. And then, you can incorporate each chunk on a weekly basis. Like you added veggies in your diet and a bed-time routine this week, next week will be dedicated for including changes in your exercise routine and a morning routine. In this way, you can experience how each change is reflecting in your lifestyle without getting overwhelmed.
- Remember that you cannot be an ‘all-in-one’ person. Similarly, you cannot implement all these changes in your daily routine within a day. Research shows that it takes 21 days to build a habit. One of the recent studies has challenged this result stating that it takes 2 months, and not 21 days to build a habit. Hence, make sure that you plan in a realistic manner and do not expect too much from yourselves.
95. Be consistent:
- Yes, we know that it is difficult to be consistent, but consistency is the key to success. All the greatest discoveries and inventions have taken place because their creators were consistent in putting rigorous efforts in them. And in order to be masculine, you need to be consistent in making yourself masculine.
- For instance, if you eat veggies and fruits twice or thrice a week, and take one week off, then it is not going to reap effective results for you. Similarly, if you are exercising on an irregular basis, then it will not be reflected in your T-levels.
- Now, how do you achieve consistency? You make your New Year Resolution or the mantra of this year, “To be Consistent.” Next, you can maintain constructive Habit Trackers for your new habits. For instance, paste a Habit Tracker on one of the walls in your apartment which is easily visible for you. You can write habits such as, “Eating Broccoli” or “Sleeping Early” or “Weight Training,” and then you can mark the days on which you have followed these particular habits. It will give you a sense of accomplishment as you practice these habits and you will also keep a tab of your newly incorporated resources to increase your T-levels.
- Reward yourself as you follow these resources on a regular basis. You can give concrete and relevant rewards such as your favorite gym outfit or a trek that you had always wished for.
96. Analyze your health condition:
- This is another vital tip for developing a new lifestyle. Know yourself before you add something new in your life. For example, you can prepare a list of questions, “Am I allergic to certain foods? Am I a morning person? How can I develop morning routine habits? How can I make the best supplement that suits my health? Do I have a medical concern that needs immediate help? Do I need a doctor’s opinion for including certain habits in my lifestyle? Does my partner or family support me in this new routine? How can I take my family’s help in achieving my goal?”
- These questions might sound trivial to you right now, but they will avoid a future chaotic situation.
97. Set SMART Goals
- This step should be one of the initial steps in your success journey. Studies have shown that people who set concrete goals for themselves tend to give productive results. Hence, goal-setting should be included in your current life.
- Randomly drafted goals won’t help you a lot. Your goals should meet the SMART criteria led down by the eminent management experts. Your goal should be – Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-Bound. Nothing like, “I will include fruits in my diet every day to increase testosterone.”
- After you set-up goals, you need to draft the necessary steps or resources to fulfil those. For instance, “I will tell my partner to bring fruits for me for the whole week.” Or “I will do grocery shopping every Sunday to buy the necessary fruits, vegetables and groceries.” In this way, you are only creating a goal statement, but also formulating steps to achieve it. Hurray! You are being productive!
98. Make a plan
As we have mentioned earlier in this article, it is necessary to have concrete goals as well as realistic plans before you make the necessary changes in your lifestyle. You should not draft goals and do planning in your mind. You should actually put it down on paper. As you write all that you want to achieve and do in life, your mind will be clutter-free from thoughts and ideas. You are good to set in action in the future.
99. Seek doctor’ opinion beforehand
If you do not know how to analyze your medical condition, then you can seek the help of your family doctor. If you do not have a family doctor, then you can seek an opinion from a licensed and qualified physician. Just make sure that you can rely on your doctor’s opinions. You can get your T-levels tested the way you check your weight before joining a gym. Similarly, if your physician recommends you to undergo certain tests and examinations, you can get all those done. He or she will get an idea to know about you in detail, your allergies and sensitivities to certain substances. Accordingly, he can suggest you with suitable lifestyle changes. If you are trying a new supplement, then a doctor’s opinion should be on your to-do list before placing an order.
100. Have patience
Apart from being consistent, you also need to be patient to check the outcomes of your proposed changes. For instance, you cannot expect dramatic changes in your T-levels and muscles after eating broccoli for a week. Even if you are trying a supplement, wait and watch for the results after the specified time. You won’t witness drastic change within a week of supplement consumption. Each resource mentioned in this list will take its own time to work its effects. Enjoy the journey, and not the results of the process! You will gain more if you do not keep expecting from your efforts.
101. Go for the best supplement
Adding foods and exercise routines will definitely help. There is no shortcut for these ways. But if you want to add a smart change in your routine, then trying a supplement will definitely help. A supplement is a natural and most effective way of boosting your testosterone levels. It will add value to your diet and exercise routines. You cannot skip your fitness workout or make a diet change, but you can enhance it with the help of a good quality supplement. We have already dealt with this segment in one of the previous parts of this article.
In a nutshell, we have given you an exhaustive guide on how to increase testosterone naturally by adopting the above 101 ways. The bonus guide consisting of valuable tips will make your journey easier and more interesting.
Now, don’t waste another minute and get ready to draft your realistic plan, set SMART goals and adopt concrete strategies to implement these 101 natural ways of increasing your testosterone levels to its utmost.
- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21154195 – This study shows that Vitamin D supplementation has a positive effect on testosterone levels in men.
- https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/1029127 – This study proves that lack of proper sleep routine or sleep restrictions for even one week can decrease the testosterone levels in men.
- https://www.webmd.com/men/features/can-you-boost-testosterone-naturally#1 – This site states that if you alter your lifestyle positively, then you can experience improved effects of a testosterone-boosting supplement. Thus, it is necessary to adopt a healthy lifestyle and productive habits along with the consumption of a good supplement.
- https://www.health.harvard.edu/mens-health/is-testosterone-therapy-safe-take-a-breath-before-you-take-the-plunge – This site describes the effectiveness of testosterone therapy and advises men to keep realistic aims and not unrealistic expectations from the supplements. A supplement will provide help if you are backing it up with a healthy diet and an exercise regime.