We know your mind must be bogged down with questions. As every man has a certain set of questions regarding testosterone, we have created a list of frequently asked questions along with the relevant answers. So, you don’t have to message or email us every time. You can just refer to the below list and check whether your question is answered or not. If not answered, then feel free to reach to us.
1. What is Testosterone?
Well, we know all of us to have the answer to this question. Still, we would like to clarify the same before we move ahead.
Testosterone is a significant hormone found in men and women. It governs strength, power, stamina, sexual desire, growth and development in a person. Men require more levels of testosterone, while female need a nominal amount of them.
2. What are the ‘usual’ levels of testosterone in men?
This is an interesting question, and we would like to answer. Healthy men are observed to have 350ng/dL to 1000ng/dL levels of testosterone. These are normal testosterone levels, and when those drop down below 300, it is considered as a condition of low testosterone levels.
3. What is another word for low testosterone levels?
Hypogonadism is another word for low testosterone levels in men.
4. What is Testosterone Replacement Therapy? Please tell more about it. Is it safe? Can it boost my testosterone levels instantly?
Testosterone replacement therapy or HRT is often used to restore the problem of low testosterone levels and to provide all physical and sexual health benefits. This therapy is comprised of injections, steroids, and pellets.. Following are the benefits of testosterone replacement therapy.
1. More energy, lean muscle mass and strength.
2. Low depression and stress levels.
3. More sexual desire and stamina.
4. Better cognitive functioning of the brain.
5. More motivation to work on regular activities.
6. Reduction in body fat.
7. Better erectile function and fewer sexual problems.
8. Better skin texture.
Well, it is wrong to say that testosterone replacement therapy is safe. First of all, it does not increase your testosterone levels naturally. It simply introduces artificial testosterone o your body. So, your body organs do not secrete testosterone by natural means, but through external sources. As a result, side effects can take place, and some of them are even fatal.
1. It can tamper with your prostate health.
2. It leads to skin reactions, particularly if you are using gels and patches.
3. It increases red blood cells. Initially, this might sound great, but it can lead to severe conditions such as stroke or heart problems.
4. It results in infertility. If you want children, then this could be a major problem for your relationship.
5. It can cause sleep apnea, disrupting your usual sleep routine.
6. It increases fluid retention and can also lead to kidney or liver problems.
Conclusively, even though testosterone replacement therapy can boost your testosterone levels instantly, it can cause hazardous effects on your health. Find out how you can boost testosterone naturally without testosterone replacement therapy.
5. Is Testosterone Replacement Therapy expensive?
Yes, testosterone replacement therapy is expensive. You also need a doctor’s prescription to buy such synthetic hormones, and this can be of a hassle. Must insurance companies do cover these therapies, but we will never recommend you to take up this extreme option.
6. Is testosterone needed for women, or is it found only in men?
Lot of female customers ask this question, and we are glad that we have a genuine answer to it. Testosterone is a primary hormone that is present in the testes of men and in women ovaries. A minimal amount of testosterone is required in women to seek sexual pleasure, physical strength and growth.
Hence, please erase the myth that women do not need testosterone at all. If you are a woman and you want to boost your physical strength and sexual desires, then you can also go for a testosterone supplement. Many women bodybuilders take supplements like Testofuel to increase muscle strength and stamina.
7. Which part of the brain induces testosterone?
Testosterone production happens in the brain. The brain contains two important organs, namely hypothalamus and pituitary gland. It produces signals that get converted into the male hormone, testosterone in the body naturally. As these hormones are transported to the sexual organs in men and women, they receive sexual desires and strength to indulge in intercourse.
8. Are there any health conditions in men responsible for low testosterone production in the body?
Men suffering from health conditions such as diabetes are subject to low testosterone levels. Also, if men have low testosterone levels, then they are likely to develop diabetes at a later stage. Though more scientific evidence is appreciated with this regard, we cannot deny the connection between them. Hence, we would recommend taking care if you have any of the above conditions or are likely to develop.
9. What are testosterone boosters?
When we say testosterone boosters, we refer to the natural supplements and not the replacement therapies discussed earlier. The natural supplements contain special ingredients that help in the secretion of testosterone in the body. They do not add testosterone but help in the natural production of the same. Some testosterone supplements also block estrogen formation and other inhibitors and result in more testosterone production. Check out our Top 10 Testosterone Boosters Made in FDA Approved labs.
10. Are testosterone boosters sufficient to boost T levels? Is there any need to revamp my current lifestyle?
To be honest, a testosterone booster alone cannot do any miracle in your body. It is unfair to depend entirely on these natural supplements and be lethargic and eat unhealthy foods all the time. We suggest you adopt below healthy steps in addition to the intake of a natural supplement:
1. Move your body with weights and cardio.
2. Eat healthy foods. [Also Read: 10 Best Foods that Will Increase Testosterone Levels ]
3. Bask in the sun.
4. Sleep soundlessly.
5. Eat sufficient vitamins, proteins, healthy fats and other nutrients. [Refer: Vitamins & Minerals You Need to Boost Your Testosterone Levels ]
6. Get Omega-3 healthy fatty acids.
7. Reduce intake of sugar, salt and processed foods. [Must Read: 7 Testosterone Blocking Food Items Men Should Strictly Avoid! ]
Steve Paul is a professional fitness consultant and an independent owner of his review site, www.testosteroneofficial.com. Bodybuilding and fitness being one of the latest trends and passion today is widely appreciated and desired by men of all ages all around the planet. But everything we desire in life has its own drawbacks. In case, of bodybuilding and fitness, the power, energy, strength, muscle mass, endurance and performance power seem to gets affected with age among men of increasing ages. Thereby thwarting the progress and leading to constant frustrations and low self-confidence.
Hence, with the expertise of his qualifications, Steve has successfully developed a web platform with the aim to help men achieve the desirable physique at any given age and time.
The in-depth research and techniques presented by his webpages, such as testosterone boosting exercise plans, diets, foods and effective ‘T’ boosting products, has positively served millions of men all across the world to attain the herculean frame they have longed for, in the most efficient and safest natural strategies available.
Consequently, his creation has been praised, acknowledged and recruited globally by men and results have been strongly appreciated.